This year Construction Equipment & Technologies exhibition celebrates its 15th anniversary. From a small exposition on Khodynka Field CTT has grown into the largest event of the industry which takes place in the best exhibition center in Russia. More than 1000 companies took part in CTT’2013 and total area of the show exceeded 130 000 sq.m (gross). Most of the partners have been cooperating with the show organizer for many years. It’s CTT that has been chosen for novelties demonstration, holding press conferences and meeting clients and partners by construction market leaders. The first exhibition was held from 23 to 25 of May, 2000. 43 companies took part in that show and total area was 4 750 sq.m. First 5 years CTT was held on Khodynka Field. The exposition has grown dramatically over time and by 2004 free area limit had reached the ceiling and Moscow authorities had officially announced plans for Khodynsky field reconstruction. At the same time, it became clear that the show required better facilities, so it was decided to relocate the venue of the show to a modern exhibition complex. Since 2005, CTT has been held in the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo.
15th International exhibition Construction Equipment & Technologies is to be held from 3 to 7 of June, 2014. Leading companies have already confirmed their participation in the event. The show provides a chance for the guests and exhibitors to have a look at an interesting display, to attend an intensive business program and to watch entertaining demo-shows. Hundreds of domestic and world famous manufacturers will present their recent developments in the largest exhibition center of CIS. International and Russian exhibitors such as LIEBHERR, JCB, RM-TEREX, FAYAT BOMAG, JOHN DEERE, WIRTGEN, AVTOKRAN (Ivanovo), Galich mobile crane plant, Klintsi mobile crane plant, CHETRA-INDUSTRY MACHINES, Chelyabinsk tractor plant-URALTRAK and many others will share their plans for the future and present their latest models.
An extensive display covers all major areas of construction, including road construction, lifting equipment, cranes, drilling and evaluation assets, equipment for concrete works , earthmoving equipment , forklifts and many more.
Those who are involved in the erection of buildings and structures, construction of tunnels and bridges, development of construction machinery and equipment will find the exhibition interesting and utterly useful. CTT is a unique chance to see a variety of construction equipment and get competent advice from industry experts.
The key part in the foreign customers relations and exhibition image support is played by our international partners:
- CECE – Committee for European Construction Equipment,
- IMAG – an international division of MESSE MUENCHEN INTERNATIONAL which is one of the world’s largest exhibition companies. It organizes about 40 special professional exhibitions,
- AEM – Association of Equipment Manufacturers,
- CMEC – China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation.
Official support of the exhibition:
– Ministry for Construction, Housing and Public Utilities of the Russian Federation;
– Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
– Russian Federation State Duma Committee on land relations and constructing
– Moscow Government, Department of Transport and the development of road transport infrastructure;
– Moscow Chamber of commerce and Industry
– National associations of the construction industry: NOSTROY, NP-NOSI, etc.
(Source: Media Globe)